Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Is this thing on?

I've been thinking a lot about resuscitating the old blog for a variety of reasons. It's not that I straight up forgot about it or ignored it - in fact I've prepped a lot of posts since April of 2013 (what!?) - but I never seemed to get around to posting them.  Putting together blog posts is quite time consuming, and I started to feel like with all the other awesome blogs out there, what was the point of maintaining my amateur-hour little corner of the internet? It stopped being fun and started feeling like an obligation, so I let it go. But lately I've been in need of a creative outlet. And so, here I am. But this go-around a lot has changed. I am not really that concerned with whether or not people are reading or even like my blog. I'm not worried at all with a maintaining a posting schedule. I'm just going to post what I want, when I feel like it. What a concept. So this is me, reclaiming my little corner of the internet. Hear me roar. 


Just for fun: Here's a pic of me and my sisters and our inflatable Swan named Gioswani. 
This was the best day. Sunshine, sisters, too much champagne and lots of laugh.

1 comment:

  1. SO EXCITED that you are back! Can't wait to see what posts you have lined up.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete