Friday, April 5, 2013

Casual Friday

TGIF!!! Cheers! Clink! Salud! (too early? 5PM cannot come soon enough!) I'm wishing for warmer weather that is here to stay, so welcome to Casual Friday: Seeing Stripes! I purchased the striped shirttail dress from j.crew a few weeks ago (I'm so glad I did, because now it's sold out). I can't wait to pair it with sandals and wear it to the farmers market, running errands, brunch, the beach, the pool and everywhere else. It's perfect for casual summer adventures!






C'mon warm weather! I'm excited to sport this simple, stylish ensemble! 

Shout out to my sister, S, for encouraging me to purchase this number!

2 comments:

  1. That stripe dress is adorable! And bring on the Jack Rogers weather! Can't wait to bust mine out for the first time this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked SO cute in this outfit this week!

    ReplyDelete