Thursday, March 14, 2013

Look for Less


I adore the look of clear glass lamp bases! 


(I especially love them as a modern touch with more traditional furnishings!)

Crate&Barrel's Zak Table Lamp is a gorgeous option, but if you can't make the committment at that price point, Target's Laura Glass Table Lamp is a great option too. 


(Can we talked about the horrible quality of the photos of Target's home goods online? Every lamp that was clear glass looked gray like this. Rest assured - it's clear!)

So what's the verdict? Would you splurge or save on this look?

1 comment:

  1. Yes LOVE LOVE LOVE them. So chic, clean and a nice modern piece to accent a more traditional space. I've been eyeing a few at Home Goods - they had a great pair of Ralph Lauren crystal lamps for ~$100/ea. If I buy, I will share photos!

    ReplyDelete