Friday, March 15, 2013

Casual Friday

Welcome to Casual Friday, reader-friends! TGIF! I thought I'd focus on some spring style steals this week - courtesy of Old Navy. A friend of mine was sporting an adorbs military jacket from ON a few weeks ago and then vmac+cheese highlighted a tunic from ON this week, prompting me to hit up my local store to check it out. I was totally impressed with their basics for spring. And yes, I totally picked up a gingham button down and the military jacket. Whoopsie. 



(secured!)
(so cute in person...failure-to-purchase remorse)
(secured!)

Some great finds, no?

I highly recommend going to your local Old Navy to see everything in person and try it on. Sometimes I'm an XS (don't hate it) and sometimes I'm a M, so sizing can be a crap-shoot.

Will you be hitting up Old Navy this weekend soon? (Let's be honest. This weekend is reserved for drinking green beer - while wearing my new dark green military jacket!)

Wishing you all the luck 'o the Irish + many Irish blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment