Friday, February 15, 2013

Hutch Transformation

My hutch has been at the shop for what seems like AGES (really just over month) and I am ab-so-lutely dying to get it back. Okay, maybe not dying, but like REALLY, REALLY wanting it to get inside my house ASAP! There is a blank wall in my living room just waiting for it, and boxes of books and other items (like these amazefest guys) waiting to be styled inside of it!.

When I saw this amazing craigslist hutch transformation this week, my excitement was renewed! This hutch is MUCH larger than my cute little guy, but I hope the result is just as fab.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Can you even believe this is the SAME hutch!? I love that she moved the doors from the center to the outside cabinets and got creative with the door backing - affordable punched aluminum vs. custom cut glass. Get all the transformation details here.

Seeing this hutch makes me think mine will be worth the wait! (The shop I use also uses Annie Sloan chalk paint and primer for all furniture - interesting.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is seriously impressive. Love the color, too!

    www.jbound.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my hutch Julie, what a fun surprise! I'm sure you'll love yours!

    ReplyDelete