Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dream Kitchens

I think everyone (everyone, right?) has a pretty good idea of what their dream kitchen looks like. Mine is light and bright and classic and open.  And so while I'm stuck in rental-land and have to live with my (mini) kitchen, I'll keep on dreaming. In case you're wondering (aren't you always?) here's what my dream kitchens kind of look like...




Erin Gates' almost-done kitchen reno is pretty damn close to dreamy if you ask me! I can't wait to see the finished product!



Even though I dream of a kitchen like so, I loved this gallery of "creative" kitchens featured by Elle Decor. There are some fresh, bold choices in these kitchens that make them stand out. 







And just for fun - Bailey McCarthy's new hunter green kitch is super bold and super fab! (which is Bailey's standard MO, so not too surprising there)


Which unique design elements speak to you the most? For me, it is definitely the bold painted cabinetry! 

Would you make a BOLD choice in your dream kitchen? Do tell!

1 comment:

  1. I love those kitchen photos that I see her in this page, and one of the favorite place of the kitchen I want is the pantry doors, a kind of door having a layer in the back-part of it.

    ReplyDelete