Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Target Style

First of all, Target has a Tumblr. And it's good. Like, really good. I love it because - as if you had any trouble identifying fab things to purchase on your Target visits - it highlights the creme de la creme of Tar-get's goodies. 

So when I stumbled upon this gem last week (via my fab reader-friend, Em!), I was "oohing" and "ahhing" over several of the posts.

Then I saw this one and an "emergency" post-work run to Target became 100% necessary.


 I'm sure you can see why. It's the sparkle jacket number. It's saying "j.crew" but it's priced "Mossimo." You can't hate that.

FYI, he is real cute and sparkly and soft. And no less than three people gasped when I said it was from Target. I've been wearing him much like the above - black booties, dark skinnies. But rest assured, he is versatile. Over a pencil skirt for work? With cropped minnie pants, high heels and gold baubles for a holiday party? Yes, yes. 




2 comments:

  1. love this coat, but always feel in person the quality isn't as nice as its photographed!

    ReplyDelete