Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Planning


In the coming months, I'm going to be making some changes to my living room. 
Here is a tentative plan for the space.

  • I already have a similar coffee table and a small arm chair upholstered in this green imperial trellis fabric. 
  • My current mantle. (Here's a close-up of the amazing artwork.)
  • I recently purchased a 9x6 Dash & Albert Diamond Rug from Zinc Door in light blue/ivory. 
  • When my hutch is refinished (soon!), it will have a similar look to this Layla Grayce hutch.
  • I'm saving to purchase this sofa in January. It's like a bed and the slipcover is easily removable/washable. 
  • I am hoping to purchase four pillows from this etsy seller Turquoise Tumbleweed.
For now my existing end tables and lamps will stay, so I didn't include those in my plan. 

My dining room, which opens into the living room via a large archway, is also in the planning stages. My existing furniture is a little darker, so the plan is to lighten up the space and have it tie-in nicely with the living room. 

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. So excited to see your place after you redecorate! I'm sure it will look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete