Friday, September 21, 2012

Great Minds...

Friday bonus post! So you know how everyone is always saying, "Great minds think alike." Well,  after seeing Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly sporting the same polka dot blouse as me, (I was actually wearing this ensemble when I saw her post!) I am inclined to believe it. Obviously owning the same shirt as Kristina means I have good taste and am as cute as her, right?? ;)

Also, I bought pink pants and it was the best $23 dollars I've spent in a while. I want to give a shout out to my close friends, Mossimo, for hooking me up with the pants and Merona, for the shirt



Notes on the clothes: These pants are so comfortable and remind me almost exactly of the j.crew Minnie pant, which I also own. They stretch out quite a bit if you're going to purchase. The shirt is so cute, and I have received a lot of compliments. Looks much more expensive than $18! I thought the black/white one looked cheaper because it was a little translucent.

Be sure to check out Kristina's blog! She is a doctor (resident) AND a fashion blogger, which I find super impressive. 

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment