Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Open Bar

...that post title got your attention didn't it? I don't know about you, but it's only Tuesday, and I wouldn't say no to a glass of wine...or two. I would looove to come home to any one of these beautifully styled - and fully stocked - bar carts! Easily tucked in the corner without taking up too much space, all these pieces pack major style and ensure you're ready to entertain at a moments notice!








Here are a few of my favorite bar carts from across the design interwebs!


1. Bungalow 5 Tray Table, Zinc Door
2. Regent Bar Cart, My Two Designers
3. Worlds Away Cart, Zinc Door
4. The Madison Mixer, Society Social
5. Libations Bar Cart, Crate & Barrel
6. Tall Butler Tray Stand, West Elm
8. The Jill Bar Cart, Ballard Designs


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I can't wait to have a little beverage cart bar when we buy a house - thanks for the inspiration, Jules! :)

    ReplyDelete