Friday, August 3, 2012

Casual Friday

Well, this blog is accidentally turning into a blog of my weekend activities and casual outfits that I pull together. I blame sweet summertime. The bright evening (aka blog time) skies pull me outside for walks and wine and patio get togethers - and hey, sometimes laundry just has to get done too. Anyways, posts every day next week! Pinky promise! (Got some good ones planned so be sure to come back.)

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Summer sales. They are happening. You should take advantage! 
Which bring us to, Casual Friday: Summer Sale edition! Here are just a few of the things I am loving right now:

Striped Drawstring T-Dress, Madewell, $39.99 
(this is pretty ideal for farmers' market! And kind of had a nautical and patriotic vibe too. Love.)
MNG by Mango Sundress, JC Penney, $36
Scarf Print Shorts, TopShop, $30 (these are kinda crazy, but I kinda love them.)
Patent Leather Belt, j.crew, $24.99
Weekend Brunch Bag, Modcloth, $37.99
To Beach Her Own top, Modcloth, $22.99
Renegade Cluster Ring, Stella & Dot, $35.20



No comments:

Post a Comment