Friday, August 24, 2012

Casual Friday

TGIF! Welcome to Casual Friday: Dorothy Perkins edition! I recently discovered Dorothy Perkins through A Girl with Curves. I am so impressed by the quantity of stylish and affordable wears, not to mention the flattering silhouettes. Have any of my MM readers out there ordered from here before? What was your experience and the quality of the piece? Also, have I been living under a rock? How did I know know about this!?

Here's a quick glance at some of my DP faves!



Happy weekend dumplings! I hope you all have something great planned. I'll be a "plus one" at a lake wedding in northern Indiana this weekend. For the record, I'm a great date at weddings because I excel at sipping champagne, eating cake and dancing like a fool. What can I say? I'm talented. 


No comments:

Post a Comment