Friday, August 17, 2012

Casual Friday

TGIF! Welcome to Casual Friday: Copy Cat edition! As soon as I saw this look on one of my favorite bloggers, Jessica Quirk of What I Wore, I wanted to recreate the look in my own wardrobe! Since skinny jeans, black flats and a blazer are staples in every girl's closet, this shouldn't be a hard look for many of you to pull together! I love how effortless, yet stylish and polished this look is. (This is exactly the kind of outfit I want to sport on my trip!)
Jessica is a big advocate of the "look good, feel good" motto. She really embraces this attitude and you can tell she just FEELS GOOD in her ensembles. Confidence is always tres chic ladies!

Here's how you can get the look for yourself!

Zara Messenger Clutch, $79 (I added the cobalt clutch because I thought the vibrant pop of color was a fun addition!)

Enjoy your weekends reader-friends!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, much of which will be spent celebrating this lady! Isn't she the cutest!? Happy birthday to MM's most loyal reader, my beautiful mom!!! I am so lucky to call such a generous, funny, loving person my mother! 
See you tonight mamacita! I hope your day and year are full of love, laughter, wine and sales at Talbots! xx





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday shout out! I'd read MM even if I wasn't your mother. I love it!

    ReplyDelete