Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIth Love From the Buckeye State

My not-so-little sister moved to New York City last week in preparation for her new job! I am so proud of her, but am still adjusting to not having her nearby. In the past, our periods of separation enjoyed a definite end-date, like an internship or a semester abroad. And so, the permanence of her new adventure makes my heart feel a little heavy. (I am sure that many of you with family scattered across the country are rolling your eyes right now, but I'm having a moment so humor me.)

I knew I wanted to get S something sentimental and sweet to remind her of home as a going away gift. I instantly thought of the state prints that I shared a while back. With the help of Photoshop, the image was simply resized to fit a 5x7 IKEA Ribba frame and the heart was moved from Columbus to our home town's location. I wrapped up the print and included a sweet note from Curly Girl Designs. S loved it, and I am pleased to say that it has already taken up residence in new apartment.

 
Hanging up already!

Curly Girl Cards are the best!

Isn't her place adorable!? Home tour coming soon!

The state prints are such a cute, personal gift for various occasions and are easily customized in photoshop! 

So glad you like your print, S! Much love from the Buckeye State!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, Jules, if I do say so myself! It was the icing on the cake as we decorated our apartment and the perfect way to remind us of our great Ohio roots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete