Friday, June 1, 2012

Casual Friday

Woah! This week has been bananas. b-a-n-a-n-a-s. Sorry for my unexcused absence! A jam-packed weekend, lots of "to-do's" at work and home and the short week were the perfect anti-blogging storm. Seeing two "Casual Friday" posts in a row makes me sad, but on the up side...It's Friday! #TGIF (And I promise regular posts are back next week.)

So here we are with Casual Friday, Lake Edition! I'm headed to the lake with friends for the day on Saturday and my sister is coming for the weekend. Love me some summertime! 

Here are some of my must-haves for a day at the lake! 





There is something so fresh, nautical and summery about a navy and white swim suit! 
A bright an happy beach towel for lounging on and wrapping up in! The wind on the boat is chilly!
Zig Zag Beach Towel


Comfy + stylish cover up 
(this yellow number is the perfect contrast to a navy suit)
The perfect tote for hauling all your supplies! I like a classic straw bag or a preppy monogrammed tote!

Good reads! Lots of magazines and a book are a must! 
The House at Tyneford (I'm on the wait list at my library)

Functional Sandals in a metallic tone make a great statement!

Protect your skin & eyes! 
Neutrogena Spray Sunscreen (No less than SPF 30!)

The perfect coral polish! 
Butter Trout Pout

Happy Weekend friends! 

1 comment:

  1. My week hasn't been the same without my daily Middle Maintenance fix! I missed your posts! And, on a side note, I would like to say "yes, please" to #4 (the monogramed straw tote)...hint, hint! Have a great weekend with your sista.

    ReplyDelete