Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Snapshots


1. Oh you know, just a MINOR plumbing issue. That is where my dresser should be & my room is currently tarped off like a construction area. 

2. I wanted some new neutral eye shadows and thought this Smashbox sampler offered a great palette with some fun extras. Fun fact: The Photo Finish primer is cosmetically life-changing. I've been using Laura Mercier primer and it pales in comparison to this stuff!

3. Some recent neon purchases that are making me happy.

4. Breakfast sandwiches + fruit + coffee on the balcony.

5. I overheard a girl by the "Designer Shoe" section in Nordstrom Rack say, "Tory flats for $69? WHY am I not a size 7!? This is such an amazing deal. Do we know anyone we can get these for? They can't go to waste!" At that precise moment I swooped in, picked up the box and said, "Don't worry. They won't! I am a size 7."

6. BURLINGTON. An amazing antique show on the third Sunday of every month April - October in Burlington, Kentucky. It was basically my adult version of Disney Land. I'll show you finds later this week!

Hope everyone has a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. #5 makes my tory-loving heart happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought the Mac photo finish after reading the latest InStyle where it came in #1 but opted to buy the Laura Mercier instead since I use Laura's tinted moisturizer...looks like I'll have to try the Mac next time!

    ReplyDelete