1. Oh you know, just a MINOR plumbing issue. That is where my dresser should be & my room is currently tarped off like a construction area.
2. I wanted some new neutral eye shadows and thought this Smashbox sampler offered a great palette with some fun extras. Fun fact: The Photo Finish primer is cosmetically life-changing. I've been using Laura Mercier primer and it pales in comparison to this stuff!
3. Some recent neon purchases that are making me happy.
4. Breakfast sandwiches + fruit + coffee on the balcony.
5. I overheard a girl by the "Designer Shoe" section in Nordstrom Rack say, "Tory flats for $69? WHY am I not a size 7!? This is such an amazing deal. Do we know anyone we can get these for? They can't go to waste!" At that precise moment I swooped in, picked up the box and said, "Don't worry. They won't! I am a size 7."
6. BURLINGTON. An amazing antique show on the third Sunday of every month April - October in Burlington, Kentucky. It was basically my adult version of Disney Land. I'll show you finds later this week!
Hope everyone has a great week!