Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gotta Have It

Remember when I asked what you all what your decor dreams were made of? That one item that you just have got to get your hands on that would make your space? Needless to say I have a running list of decor (and wardrobe) pieces that I am pining after. And it's good to have goals, no?  

As you know, I aspire to a custom-upholstered bobbin chair, and it was so fun to hear about your most coveted items as well. As a refresher, here is my gorgeous chair.



Sarah, my lovely sista, rather loves this Tufted Yellow Ottoman
(We're actually using this as the coffee table and style inspiration for her new apt in NYC! Stay tuned!)


Emily (who clearly has impeccable taste because this rug is gorg) is dreaming of this Trina Turk Greek Key Rug.


Heather (who obviously shares my affinity for the farmhouse table) loves this beaut of a Trestle Table from Restoration Hardware because she loves the idea of a large, casual table for family and friends to gather around. Ditto! 


This classic Chesterfield Chair is Rene's dreamy piece of choice. 
This classic yet whimsical Louis XV 3-Drawer Chest is the ideal dresser or console table for Colleen...


...but Col also loves the perfect pairing of style and function offered by the Worlds Away Media Console.
Thanks for sharing your show-stopping "dreamy" picks with me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment