Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dreamy

You know when you're be-boppin' around blogs and design sites and you stumble across an item that makes your jaw drop? And suddenly that item becomes a "must-have" even though 30 seconds prior you didn't even know it existed? This happens to me all the time, so I have a running list of "dreamy-maybe-someday" purchases. 


Recently, this Custom Bobbin Chair from Frontgate knocked the wind out of me. Are you seeing this chair? It belongs in my living room. There is seriously too much to love here.





SO, I am curious! I want to know: what is one of the items on your "dreamy-maybe-someday" list? That piece of home decor that belongs in your space? Share a link to the item and tell me why you love it in the comments, and I'll be doing a round-up of everyone's items on the blog next week! 

You can also leave a comment on this MM Facebook post

No comments:

Post a Comment