Friday, May 25, 2012

Casual Friday

Welcome to Casual Friday: Sunny Side Up edition! Per a reader-request, I rounded up some fun shades for summer. Thanks for the Casual Friday inspiration, Raeanne. If you ever have a Casual Friday request, shoot me an email! (P.S. Can we talk about Anthropologie's great selection of super affordable sunglasses!?)

1. Keyhole Shades, Anthropologie
2. Striated Shades, Anthropologie
7. Two Tone Shades, Anthropologie
8. Split Frame Shades, Anthropologie

I am SO excited for this weekend! I am off work today to get an early start on the weekend, which I will spend celebrating my two favorite Katie's! My sister graduates from high school and my childhood BFF is getting married - both on Saturday! So many festivities!!! My heart is happy! 

I'll be sharing lots of snaps via Twitter and Instagram. If you care follow along you can find me @JulieLech!

I hope that everyone has a happy, safe Memorial Day weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. The top of the zipper of the Croco embossed leather bags keeps your items safe, even if you throw the Chain strap shoulder bag around distractedly.

    ReplyDelete