Friday, May 18, 2012

Casual Friday

Welcome to Casual Friday:  Just Beachy edition. With my beach vacation just six weeks away, (YAY!) I have swim-suits and cover-ups on my mind. I do a lot of mix 'n matching with my suit tops and bottoms and don't really need any new swimwear, so I am thinking a new cover-up or two will refresh my beach look! Here is an affordable round-up of chic beach outerwear. 

1. V Neck Gauze Tunic, Old Navy
2. IKAT Print Dress, j.crew
4. Linen Blend Tunic, LOFT 
5. Chiffon Maxi Cover Up, Old Navy

What is everyone up to this weekend? I have a grad party for my dear friend, or should I say Doctor? A Saturday morning date with my aunt, a Saturday afternoon date with two of my sistas and a birthday party Saturday night! Phew. It's going to be a whirlwind of my favorite people, and I can't wait!

T.G.I.F!

No comments:

Post a Comment