Friday, May 11, 2012

Casual Friday

Welcome to Casual Friday: Cardi Party Edition, also known as Cardi Gras. (Still here? Are we still friends? Sorry, I couldn't resist.) Anywho, back to the topic at hand. Cardigans. The working-gals best friend in these late spring/early summer months. A cardigan is professional, stylish and the perfect piece to keep you warm on cool mornings and evenings. And hey, if your office is anything like mine, you might even want to keep a cardi or two handy in the highest heat of summer, because it is guaranteed to be 60 degrees at your desk. Here's a little round-up of some super-cute cardi's I'm loving right now. 


Idyllwild Cardigan, Anthropologie

I hope everyone has plans to appropriately celebrate and shower love upon their Mom this weekend. 
And because I have blog, (and really, what's the point of having a blog if you can't give shout outs to your Mom?): I'm sending mad love to my beautiful, amazing Mama today (as she jets off to Italy with my Dad!) for her unconditional love and support. I love you forever, I like you for always! xo, J



No comments:

Post a Comment