Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bedded Bliss

Ahh...your bed. That welcoming place of comfort you fall into each night and can't crawl out of each morning. For a piece of furniture that you lay on for  6 to 8 hours of your life on a daily basis, it seems fit to reason that it should feel and look good. 

Recently, I've shopped around the design interwebs in search of the perfect bedding for a sophisticated master suite. And this search has led me to this question: WHERE IS ALL THE GOOD BEDDING?! Is it hiding!? Do I not know where to look!? Don't get me wrong, I've found some good ($$$) stuff but really, there has to be more. Do you know where I should look? Do tell!

On the topic of bedding that only kind of breaks the bank and looks good too: 





I know. I know. I'm all like, "Tommy Bahama, what are you doing with this great cane bedding? Thanks for taking a break from hibiscus floral prints to come up with this business!" too!

OK, so dish on your bedding sources kids. Share the wisdom, I beg of you!

2 comments:

  1. Serena and Lily has always has great stuff and I like The Company Store too for basics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really into West Elm's bedding lately, plus it's super reasonable!!

    ReplyDelete