Monday, April 9, 2012

Winning!!!

Hey reader-friends! Remember how I wouldn't shut up about how I was a finalist in the Zinc Door Mad Men 'Pin-it-to-Win-it' contest


Well, thanks to your wonderful support last week, (over 250 votes were cast for my entry!) Zinc Door announced today that I am the winner!!! Winning. (Said in the same tone as our fave Bachelor diva Courtney Robertson. Also, in case you were wondering, she's got an official Twitter account now...) I digress...back to the mutli-channel announcement of the winner! Ta da!

Facebook Announcement
Twitter Announcement
Needless to say, I am so excited, and I can't wait to make a new purchase for my apartment! Tomorrow, I'll include some of my favorite items and let my loyal reader-friends weigh-in on my impending purchase!

Again, merci beaucoup for all of your support!!!



1 comment: