Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

How was your Easter weekend? Mine was lovely, but not well documented. So I bring you my Easter basket (remember when I told you how boss my Easter basket was? My mom made this guy for me a looonng time ago. Love him.) and my weekend (in words).



Loot included: Potted daffodil, gourmet jelly beans, cocktail napkins, fancy new spatula, Starbucks card and a caramel chocolate bar. 

 Friday night cocktails with old friends. Reunited and it feels so good.

Saturday AM pancakes, followed by a few quick visits to local thrift stores, a super shiny car after a visit to the car wash and a long lunch al fresco here.

Easter Vigil Mass followed by late-night donut run to a local favorite.

Sunday AM coffee + crepe buffet + Easter baskets.

Family Luncheon + 80th Birthday celebration for my grandmother. Lots of delicious food, bubbly drinks and Masters viewing. 

Relaxed evening with leftovers and an AMC double feature - The Killing and Mad Men.

Happy Monday, reader-friends.

P.S. Zinc Door Contest winners announced today! Fingers crossed! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment