Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tea Time

Maybe it's because I'm watching Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightley edition). Or maybe it's because I'm drinking tea right now. Or maybe it's because Kate Middleton was on the cover of People last week, and there's nothing I want more in life than to be Kate Middleton's sister-in-law (team Harry!). Or it could just be that I think the British, with their accents and refinement and pip-pip-cheerio-jolliness, have a damn good thing going with that whole afternoon tea gig. Whatever the reason*, I've decided to do a little tea-time round up. Pinkies up loves!

Stacked Tea Cup Lamp, originally sold by Pottery Barn (Similar here)
White Pearl Teapot, Crate & Barrel
Butterfly Bloom Set, Wedgewood (this entire set is stunning)

Just decided I need to own a classic white teapot and a fun assortment of random cups & saucers! Also, I need to snag an invite to the Buckingham Garden Party Tea (to meet Harry, obv), or a tea party in the settings below ASAP.

Dream Garden Party settings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The real reason: I'm curled on my deathbed couch dreaming of Coffee Emporium's tea selection, which I have rationalized is the only thing that will make my throat feel less like it is swelling shut. The plus side? I imagine the aches I am experiencing all over body are similar to what one would feel after having run a marathon, so I guess I can go ahead and cross that off my bucket list. Think it's still OK to put a "26.2" sticker on the back of my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment