Thursday, April 26, 2012

Monogrammed

Everyone (at least everyone who's anyone) loves a good monogram. I've been seeing the cutest monogrammed items as of late, so I thought I'd round up a few of my faves for my lovely reader-friends!


1. Moon & Lola Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace (got this for my sister, S, for her bday...darling!)
2. Rosewood Monogrammed Stationary, Papersource (I love how each initial is a different color)
3. Monogramed Market Tote (I need this for the farmer's market this summer! Pick your fabric and embroidery color for total personalization.)
4. Personalized Chevron iPhone Case (love me some blue + yellow)
5. Monogrammed Stemware (because bubbly tastes better in personalized glassware)
6. Moon & Lola Metal Script Monogram Necklace (classic. statement.)
7. Monogrammed Bamboo Tray (available on One King's Lane for a limited time. There are more color combos and patterns are available for limited time!) 
8. Monogram Applique Pillow Cover (the perfect addition to your bed, sofa or side chair!)

1 comment:

  1. I want that necklace! your blog makes me want to shop which is a very dangerous situation for me.

    ReplyDelete