Friday, April 6, 2012

Casual Friday

Casual Friday: Easter Edition! With lots of brunches, lunches and family gatherings this weekend, I've rounded up some perfect picks for Easter (bright! fresh! fun!)


dresses...

skirts...
Ashton Pebble Beach Textured Skirt, Trina Turk via Piperlime
Monet Pleated Mini Skirt, Jack by BB Dakota via Piperlime

But if you aren't feeling a dress or a skirt this Sunday, this style icon would recommend seersucker pants. One leg green. One leg blue. Natch! 
(This is after I changed out of my giant Laura Ashley dress. Obv, I had to put play clothes to remain competitive in the Easter egg hunt!)
Happy Weekend Reader-Friends!


P.S. Thank you all so much for your votes this week in the Zinc Door Mad Men contest! Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the green dress and the brown floral one! Fun post... I am a new follower. Stop by too, if you get a chance!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete