Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bowled Over

Remember the time you saw a beautiful decorative bowl like this
Large Horn Serving Bowl, One Kings Lane 

OR this
Arteriors Home Grace Hammered Bowl
And you thought to yourself, "That bowl would look gorgeous styled on my coffee table, surrounded by my collection of fine art family photos and rare books my Harry Potter boxed set."

But then you saw the price tag and you were suddenly all, "That is the fugliest bowl I've ever seen" a la Regina George?

But then you went to IKEA and you saw this beaut and you thought, "That bowl would look gorgeous styled on my coffee table, surrounded by my collection of fine art family photos and rare books Harry Potter boxed set."

And when you saw the price tag, you were reminded why visiting Sweden is on your bucket list. Remember?
IKEA Angemam Bowl $24.99
Stylish. Affordable. Buy now. 

Yep, this is a post about a bowl. But I've been seeing these sleek bowls around the design blogosphere and now I've found you one on the cheap! You're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice find! So exciting to find something so stylish that won't break the bank!!!

    ReplyDelete