Thursday, March 15, 2012

Watch Out!

One thing that you have yet to learn about me, dearest reader-friends, concerns my love affair with Kate Spade. That's right, we're in love. It can be a tumultuous relationship at times, what with Kate being a little out of my league ($$$). Regardless, I'm pretty committed to her. Thus, you will understand my excitement when I saw that Kate unveiled her debut watch collection today. Le sigh. 

Kate Spade Watch Collection
And like always, Kate is as versatile as ever. A bracelet? A watch? Why choose! Introducing the bangle-watch, aka the Carousel. Springs hottest hues + simple, elegant patterns make it hard to choose a favorite! 


But wait! Why should the arm candy (eye candy?) stop there!? The carousel's larger cousin Delacourte brings the arm bling. 



If you're looking for a new classic watch, Kate shall not disappoint. (But let's be honest, does she ever?) I'm rather partial to those two-tone gold numbers myself. Gorg. 


Finally, the collection of leather-strapped watches are fun, simple and lovely. A lot like my Kate. Don't ya think?


I know I don't have to ask if you like them, so I'll just get to the point: which one is your fave? Personally coveting the Gramercy two-tone and the Cooper Strap rose-gold. Real bad. Please excuse me while I go contemplate white-collar crimes I could commit to get the capital for these beauts. (jk Mom. jk!)


No comments:

Post a Comment