Since I've already given the run-down on my top green wardrobe choices for St. Patrick's Day, as well as some great St. Patty's entertaining tips, I decided to forego this week's Casual Friday feature in favor of some link love to get you in the spirit for tomorrow's celebrations!
1. Get the inside scoop on St. Patrick and traditions surrounding St. Patrick's Day, via History.com.
2. Reassure everyone of your Irish heritage with these authentic Irish toasts!
3. Send a St. Patrick's Day e-card (like the one above) to your fam+friends!
4. Got some time on your hands? You should definitely make this awesome Leprechaun Trap Cake (looks adorable and delish) from blogger Not Martha.
5. If you're planning to make an authentic Irish dish, check out Real Simple's rundown on St. Patrick's Day recipes.
6. For fresh, bright and GREEN decor inspiration, pick up the March issue of House Beautiful.
7. Wondering how the Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Get the scoop here.
8. If you're not going for a polished look on St. Patty's, make sure to pick up a green t-shirt!
9. Be sure to check out your local city's guide to all the St. Patrick's Day celebrations going on around town!
10. Need a little post-party remedy? Try these tips, but remember that Middle Maintenance recommends two Alieve, water and a bloody mary!
Wishing all my lovely reader-friends lot 'o luck + a festive, fun & safe St. Patrick's Day!