Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

Blog Love: Do you guys know Heidi from A Thousand Laughing Starfish? She's seriously awesome, and her blog offers great style and design tips! Heidi is continuing her March Madness challenge, one entire month of original content posts, in 2012. She's been working on fixing up and designing her first home with her fiance, and I am pretty sure we'll get to see a lot of reveals throughout March. From the sneak peaks so far, I highly suggest you guys follow along! 


I got back late from my (eventful) trip to Chicago, so check back for weekend snapshots later this evening and it will be back to our regular programming tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Julie! This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I'm blushing over here :)

    Live Inspired,
    Heidi
    athousandlaughingstarfish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete