Thursday, March 1, 2012

Causal Friday

Casual Friday: Seeing Green
I'm on my way to the Windy City with my best gal pals right now. We all took Friday off work for a long-weekend reunion, college style! The first Saturday in March means a big celebration full of college friends and green beer! I can't wait to catch up with my favorite ladies and relive the glory days. And of course the arrival of March and spring and St. Patrick's Day festivities has me seeing green. Here are a few great green options to add to your spring wardrobe!



Striped V-Neck Cardigan, Lush Green, LOFT
Kudzu Skirt, Anthropologie
Polly Popover in stripe, (green/navy), j.crew
Blue Essence Skinny Twill Ankle Jeans, Nordstrom

Contessa Jade Necklace, Stella and Dot
Portola Valley Jules, Kate Spade 

Doesn't that skirt from Anthro make you want to start singing, "the hills are alive...with the sound of music..." No? Just me? Check back Sunday for what promises to be some top-notch weekend snapshots!
T.G.I.F! xo, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment