Friday, March 23, 2012

Casual Friday


Welcome to Casual Friday: Hunger Games edition! I thought I'd showcase some chic utilitarian pieces in honor of Katniss and the movie premier this week! I mayyy have gotten a little frenzied upon seeing any and all previews over the last few weeks. I didn't snag tickets to a midnight showing, (they've been sold out for weeks) but I hope to catch it with some girlfriends soon. 

3. Chambray Button Down, Old Navy

We should also briefly discuss what a bombshell Jennifer Lawrence was at the movie premier. Cinna would totes approve of her dress, no? (I mean, when you saw it, you said "Katniss, the girl who was on fire" in your head, right??) 

Photo via IBTimes
Also, is it just me or did they confuse Gale and Peeta when casting? 

Peeta, Katniss, Gale
(don't pretend like you care about their real names)

image source
T.G.I.F reader-friends. 
May the odds be ever in your favor!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me the happiest girl in the world. I love all of it! And you are stunning girl! I love your blog it makes me smile! Keep it up girl!

    xoxo
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note on the Old Navy chambray button down-- I picked this guy up a few weeks ago without trying it on. My medium was a little big and I'm busty, so helpful hint for fellow readers: try a size down. That being said, I've still worn it about a million times already. Great buy.

    Also, totally thought the same thing about Jen's premier dress-- so perfect! Has anyone else noticed Miley's recent attempts to steal her thunder (ahem, we all know that is NOT an engagement ring! Why you gotta play like that, gurl?!)

    ReplyDelete