Friday, February 24, 2012

Casual Friday

1. women's Cropped trench coat (oh snap orange), Old Navy
3.Milly for Top-Sider Original Two-Eye (roses print canvas), Piperlime
4. windowpane scarf, j.crew

TGIF reader-friends! Allow me to present a special "in my dreams" edition of Casual Friday. This look was entirely inspired by the new Milly for Sperry Top-Sider Original Two-Eye, which Piperlime was nice enough to tell me about via email yesterday. They might not be everybody's jam, but it was love at first sight for me. If only I wasn't on a shopping ban. This ensemble is effortless, but chic. Pair your favorite white or gray v-neck with dark skinnies, a cute cropped jacket, simple earrings and a scarf with some statement flats and you're ready for a day about town!

What's everyone got going on this weekend? I've got a nice balance between fun + friends + productivity + relaxation going on this weekend. Here's to sleeping in, lazy mornings & a glass of red vino (or 3)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment